The hybrid AA/BB model will begin November 9, 2020.
What will it be like?
- The hybrid AA/BB learning model is similar to the blended AA/BB model detailed at the July 27, 2020, School Board meeting.
- Students will be divided by last name. Group A is A-K and Group B is L-Z.
- Students will receive two days of in-school direct instruction with a teacher and two days of asynchronous remote learning.
- Students will receive new instruction and content on Mondays and Tuesdays/Thursdays and Fridays.
- Teachers will set expectations for face-to-face and virtual students about the three remote learning days on Tuesdays and Fridays.